“Amazing Graduation Cake!”

Sweet Art Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #9 of 10 Bakeries in McKinney
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Offers a full service bakery and breakfast and lunch. Open Tues-Sat with daily sweets and custom ordered desserts and specialty cakes.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A few months ago I contacted Sweet Art to make my son’s graduation cake and came with my design in-hand. Having worked with them before on his Birthday cake, recalling that it was truly the most delicious cake I’d ever had (love butter cream frosting!) and was so beautiful, to me, Sweet Art was the ONLY choice for this special occasion. The team reviewed my design, we walked through size, frosting, the designs, and how it would all come together. Copious notes were taken and the design was reproduced into something more legible than my chicken scratch. This past Friday was the big day. I arrived with excitement to see how my creation ‘came to life’. I cried when she took the cake out of the box because it was so much better than I had visualized. It was more than perfect. As usual they took what I wanted and took it to the next level, or maybe even a few levels up! I hugged the baker even. I was so overwhelmed and grateful. Not only did my guests praise the delicious cake, everyone stood and stared at it, for its beauty and creativity! All the guests, family by family wanted to take their picture next to the cake, with my son. As long as I live in North Dallas, Sweet Art will always be my bakery for cakes or any special desserts. They are friendly, priced right for the value and expertise, they are consistent and fair, and their creations are amazing.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The place is very nice and clean and had probably the best cinnamon rolls in Mckinney. Also they have pumpkin muffins and eggs bacon sanwhiches. Very cool place.