“Real. Good. BBQ”

Hutchin's BBQ and Grill
Ranked #1 of 293 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/13/164299/restaurant/Hutchins-BBQ-and-Grill-McKinney
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Really enjoyed the Texas BBQ - great sauce, ribs were tender. sides were plentiful and peach cobbler was excellent

There are newer reviews for Hutchin's BBQ and Grill

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had all you can eat and there was a lot of choices. brisket was very good tender and moist, smoked ham good, sausage nice but the ribs were the best. Had a customer tell us about the peach pie or banana pudding they both were very good. Would go back there again if we are in town.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have searched long and far for great BBQ, and I feel I can safely say I have found the best. Their brisket is the most amazing meat you will ever eat! Perfectly smoked and seasoned, you don't even need BBQ sauce it's so juicy and flavorful. Although, their BBQ sauce is some of the best as well. Their fried okra is great, their macaroni salad is to die for, their other sides, vast and plentiful are all good. Their other meats like the chicken is also very good. I don't know much about their catfish, but the pork is yummy yummy! I however keep to the brisket mostly - it's my fave!

I suggest going for lunch, the meat is the freshest and best at that time. If you go too late the meat has been sitting in the smoker/heater too long and is still good, but not orgasmic. Also, make sure to take advantage of their FREE peach cobbler and soft serve ice cream. TO DIE FOR!

This is my favorite BBQ place. It's hard to try any other place because any time I think of BBQ the taste and smell of Hutchin's fills my mind and no other place can even compare.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Some friends went there after the Texas Monthly article and we wanted to try it. All I can say is that I ate way to much. We did the all you can eat so we could sample a big variety. The ribs are some of the best I've had. Also enjoyed the brisket and jalapeno sausage. While the sides were good, the next time I won't have any to save room for the meat. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The wife even got a T-Shirt of the place. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

After reading about Hutchins BBQ in Texas Monthly i had high expectations. The food was ok. However it was dirty and they were short on jalapeño sausage,okra, baked potatoes and were out of a lot of the fixins for the baked potatoes when they finally got them.

The all you can eat is a good deal. You can sample all the meats and have as much as you like. If you go for that there is a coupon on their website.