“Into the blue, without so much green” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rohr Balloons Hot Air Balloon Rides

Rohr Balloons Hot Air Balloon Rides
More attraction details
Owner description: Rohr Balloons provides hot air balloon rides, proposal packages, and business marketing packages.Sunrise and sunset rides occur 7 days per week, weather permitting, and include champagne, hors' doeurves, and photos of the adventure. Go right to the source with Rohr Balloons, a reputable family owned business!
Dallas, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Into the blue, without so much green”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you even think you might want to take a hot-air ballon ride, do it with Rohr Balloons. I researched 5 or 6 comoanies in the DFW area while planning an anniversary gift for my wife (avoid the national adventure trip resellers) and found Rohr to be the friendliest snd most flexible. We recommend them highly. Champaigne is served along with competence and good cheer... and they were the most reasonable in terms of cost! A good deal!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank DThomasX
Brian R, Owner at Rohr Balloons Hot Air Balloon Rides, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for the great review! Although I later realized I had goofed on your flight scheduling, (which had your flight with pilot Michael Celentano when I had originally planned on having you fly with me) Michael always does a wonderful job. But if you ever decide to join us again, I would like the opportunity for you fly with me as I had originally intended, at a discounted rate. I appreciate your business!

Soft Landings,

Brian Rohr

Denton, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience and great pilot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I took my grandchildren on a balloon ride with Brian Rohr, and was absolutely blown away with the quality of his piloting abilities. We floated a few feet away from the tops of a cornfield, then soared over trees to the 'singing' of a multitude of barking dogs. Brian's first 'training' in piloting was when he was 5 years old. How often do you get a young pilot, who is still strong and healthy, with an old pilot's sense and experience? It was an unforgettable and completely wonderful experience. (Did I mention he takes free, fabulous photos for you so you don't have to worry about it???)

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Pam L
Thank you for the kind words! It was a true pleasure having you aboard! Thank you for trusting us with your family's safety.

Soft Landings,
Brian Rohr
Orange, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Flying high with the best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

This afternoon was fantastic from the beginning to the end. We met Brian Rohr, owner and pilot, for our 1 st hot air balloon ride. Brian was a wonderful teacher and host. He included us in the activity of setting the balloon up for flight. His personality was pleasant, funny, and personable. And as we floated up into the late afternoon sky, he did everything possible to make sure our experience was unforgettable. And it was! The sights, the beauty of the floating feeling, and the quiet 2000+ feet above ground is an experience to enjoy. Brian and his crew toasted our trip after we landed with a traditional ballooners prayer and champagne. We all appreciated the professional manner the crew displayed and their friendliness. What a great way to spend 3 hours with your family on a beautiful fall afternoon.

4 Thank Cherylp24