“Highly Satisfied”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in McKinney
rosharon, TX
“Highly Satisfied”
Reviewed January 25, 2010

The staff was very friendly and helpful on check-in, and I appreciated being able to use their business center to make copies, etc.

The room was very clean, and the bed super comfortable.

Most important of all, was that the hotel was very, very quiet at night - even though I stayed on Friday and Saturday night.

Would definitely return, and recommend it highly to others.
Only negative was that there was only a few TV stations to watch.

Traveler from Rosharon, TX

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed April 5, 2009

I must have went on every internet site trying to decide which hotel to stay at. I decided to book with the Best Western because they offered a military discount. I had called another hotel and their military discount was the same as if you booked online. My daughter and I traveled to McKinney for a softball tournament. This hotel was very convenient to the Fields at Craigs Ranch. It was only 7.5 miles away and it was all highway driving. In addition, there were a variety of restaurants conveniently located around the hotel. We played a very early game and went by the hotel at 11:30 a.m. to see if we could possibly check in. Julie was very happy to accommodate our request. As soon as I walked in the hotel, it just smelled good and clean. Our room was large and immaculate. There was also a very good continental breakfast. in the morning At check in, Julie had asked if I was a rewards member. I told her that I had signed up after I made the reservations, so I didn't get credit for this reservation. When I went to check out the next morning, Julie let me know that she had located my rewards number and had made sure that my account was credited with my overnight stay. I will definitely stay at the Best Western Inn and Suites when I return to McKinney! Great hotel and staff!!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Texas
Reviewed April 4, 2009

We are the pastors of Resurrection Life Church of McKinney. Our church meets there every Sunday morning since August of 2007. We have had nothing but great service from everyone of the employees especially Trey Boddie. We truely feel we are the top of their priorites and they go out of their way to help us in anyway possible.
There have been many Sundays that Trey has been out there to help us unload all of our church equipment out of the car and accomadates us on our requests whenever possible.
We always get greeted with a friendly smile and it has been a big blessing to be meeting there for church.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 24, 2009

Room was nice and comfortable; best beds and pillows of our whole trip; stayed just one night; used hot tub; pool was cold ( not heated); when hot tub did not work, front desk worker went out of her way to fix it for us. Nice breakfast; enjoyed the Texas shaped waffles and eggs. Very clean, close to easy fast food. Would stay again if in area. Just north of Dallas.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Tumon, Mariana Islands
Reviewed January 26, 2009

I travel over 300 days per year both in and out of the Continental United States (CONUS). The Best Western of McKinney Texas is by far one of the Best in CONUS.

I found the room to be cleaned and without any odors. The micro wave and refrigerator were very adequate. I had no issues with the wireless from the room it was fast and easy. The property itself looked like it had gone through a major rehab because everything appeared to be new and working.

The Staff that I dealt with was the Assistant Manager Mr. Trey Broddie and desk clerk Ms Juli Walters. Their attitude and motivation was nothing short of professional all the while being fun. They truly care for your comfort and safety during your stay. I can not say enough on how well I was treated by Juli and Trey

• Liked — The staff, Juli and Trey
  • Disliked — The great big pot hole at the entrance of the property
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
lamesa tx
Reviewed January 8, 2009

very pleasant stays at this motel. i will only stay here when i come to mckinney for business.

• Liked — location and cleaniness
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Oklahoma
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Great Place to stay for the whole family. They have a wonderful staff that were very helpful. It was very clean inside and out. The beds could have been more comfortable but thats the only complaint we have. The free breakfast was ok. Price was very good. Will stay again when we are in the area.

• Liked — Clean rooms Great staff Nice hot tub
  • Disliked — Uncomfortable beds
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family