“Cozy spot with fantastic food.”

Cavalli Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #18 of 289 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
McKinney, Texas
“Cozy spot with fantastic food.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We have been here twic. Both times at 11:30 am on Saturday. The service was great and the servers were all very pleasant and inviting. We sat in the bar area both times,watched the tv, talked and relaxed. The pizza here is very good. It has a distinct flavor. You will either love it or just like it but really no one will be disappointed with this pizza. They are small pizzas and not alot of toppings are added. You will want to order two pizzas if you're with someone and you're hungry. Glad they are here In McKinney. We will
Be back soon. Sangria was good too :)

McKinney, Texas, USA
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have visted Cavalli's several times. Everything we have had has been wonderful. We have eaten both inside and out. I love to eat on the patio when the weather accomodates. It can be a little noisy inside so being outside is very peaceful. The pizza is fabulous. We have also had a couple of their appetizers as well and they have never disappointed. I would definately recommend Cavalli's.

• Visited August 2012
McKinney, Texas, United States
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The atmosphere is authentic Italian, the pizzas are authentic Italian and the white sangria is absolutely wonderful. The salads are fresh and a very generous portion. Great little neighborhood eatery!

Visited July 2012
Anna, TX
“A bit of Italy here in McKinney”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

A couple of years ago we spent two weeks in Italy. I only THOUGHT I had eaten pizza before that trip. Never would I have dreamed that I could get the same quality right here in McKinney.

Visited May 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Pizza is exactly like the pizza I love in Italy!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is as close to Italy as you can get.....no, changed my mind...this is the worst place you could possibly eat (hate for everyone to go to this place and limit my ability to get in!!)

The pizza was fantastic!! The meatball Tapa was just OK, the Bruschetta Tapa was excellent!!

For the person below that stated that it had burnt areas and was too thin, well all I can say is it is a woodburning stove at 900 degrees!! Of course there is going to be some burnt spots but it doesn't matter....it is EXCELLENT!! As for the thin pizza, to be honest, the pizza in Italy is a bit thinner and I prefer that but thin pizza is how it started. That thick, doughy Chicago pizza is disgusting in my opinion! If I wanted bread, I would buy a loaf and dip it in marinara. Pizza is supposed to be thin!!

We will definitely be going back. Until October it is as close to Italy as I will get!

• Visited July 2012