Comfort Suites McKinney
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(McKinney)
The Grand Hotel(McKinney)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflescentral expresswayexercise roomnice roomgreat place to stayshopping and restaurantsrooms were very cleanenjoyed our stayeasy accessfuneraltexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went all over Dallas, Allen and Mckinney Texas looking for a Hotel everything was booked that I would normally stay in, I just wanted to relax after a 92 hour work week I seen Comfort Suites and was going to keep driving but decided to stop and Im glad I did the Staff was extremely helpful the gentleman at the front desk answered all my questions and was polite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David K
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here during a friend's wedding... the hotel seemed new and was in great shape! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the area. A few restaurants nearby, but most places to go to are in Allen or Plano.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Stephen Q
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel was very nice with polite employees. The rooms are spacious and clean. It also offers good breakfast (included in the price) and it is in an affordable price.
I would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We recently Selected the Comfort Suites in McKinney as our venue for the wedding guests at my daughter's wedding. It accommodated all of us very well with clean rooms, a good hot breakfast, and a friendly front desk staff. The breakfast room allowed us all to meet in the mornings and get the day started together. When we had to assemble wedding programs at the last minute, we got to use the small board room. The only complaint I heard was about a noisy heater in one of the rooms. All rooms were fairly spacious with comfortable beds, a sitting area , microwave, and a small fridge. The 2 bedroom apartment was nice but it only had one bathroom. The location is convenient on highway 75 and close to McKinney's historic downtown. Very good for the block room price and value.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I lucked into this hotel while looking for a place to stay in far north Dallas. I was lucky enough to stay on a day when the hotel had low occupancy. The front desk clerk offered me an AARP or AAA discount without even asking. I understand the hotel is about six months old. It appears to be new and has very nice furnishings for a budget minded hotel. All of the staff was very accommodating and the room was nice. The price was about half of what I usually spend at an all suite hotel. The free breakfast was also a plus.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business