“The best food in North Texas”
Review of Gregory's Bistro - CLOSED

Gregory's Bistro
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: WE are a French inspired Bistro serving a fine menu variety of fresh seafood, steaks and other wonderful dishes. We are located in Adriatica Village. Gregory was born, raised and went to culinary school in France so you will feel as if you have been transported into the heart of Paris with fresh French food, delicious wines (and warm southern hospitality thrown in) to accompany your meal!!!
McKinney, Texas
“The best food in North Texas”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat and the price for the quality of the food, service, and atmosphere is unbeatable.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank JoshuaExpeditions

“So thrilled I found this through Tripadvisor”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Searching for a 'best place' in my own backyard is not something I do often. I am absolutely thrilled that I did! What a treat to spend an afternoon with my girlfriends enjoying some of the the best food we've had in years! We have definitely got a new favorite spot for lunch! Everything was divine - Mussels, Sea Bass, Lamb, Soups, Bread Pudding! Can't wait to go back. We are making it a monthly date!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank KimberlyTauch
Mckinney
“Wow!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Top notch food in a small bistro setting. Just outstanding with great food, warm service and just a fine value.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank MurphyLambchop
Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States
“tres bon”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife & I chose Gregory's Bistro as the site of our wedding anniversary dinner. Gregory's made it a wonderful celebration. The mussels and grilled caesar salad were fantastic. My wife loved the Chilean sea bass atop a lobster risotto. My ahi tuna was perfectly prepared. Of course, we had to have the bread pudding based on other's recommendations. Normally, we would have selected the cheese plate for a last course instead of a dessert. We saw the cheese plate at a nearby table. It was tempting to order it, but we were too full from the generous portions of our earlier appetizer, salad, and entree. The service was very casual and friendly. We really enjoyed Gregory's and will return as soon as possible. Merci beaucoup, Lydia & Gregory.

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank Daniel G
Tulsa, Ok. U.S.A.
“Paris in Mckinney”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went to Mckinney for the forth time last month for my wifes birthday. Naturally, stayed at the Grand Hotel, dined at Rick's Chop House and intended to dine the other evening at Ruggeri's our favorite Italian restaurant. Well, Ruggeri's had moved to Plano, so Jose at the Grand said, try the new French Bistro, Gregory's. It is BYOL, but there is only a $5.00 corkage per table. They provide set ups. I decided to take a couple of good French wines from my cellar. This place is small, but not crowded. I love owner chef operations! Gregory is french born, learned his cooking from his grandmother til he was 15, went to culinary school in France, came to the states with his Texas born wife and is the kind of chef that truly presents a wonderful dining experience! His wife Lydia is hostess and service was warm and attentive. They decanted my wines, and provided timely service though out the evening. The food was to die for, sea scallops in a roasted jalapeno sauce, duck leg confit in sauce reduced for 36 hours, a Chilean sea bass with a chunky lobster risotto, rack of lamb in a pino noir sauce, then the wonderful bread pudding---duh, We loved it!, Ruggeri's who? McKinney is magic, now we have the best of Texas and France within a block of the Grand. Ya gotta try it., Rex Graves, Tulsa

• Visited October 2013