“This place is a must!!”

Delaney's Irish Pub
Ranked #116 of 316 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Fun friendly staff. Great food and drinks. I like that it is located in stonebridge so that it's close to home.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch on Sunday and all the NFL games were on. The fare here is mostly traditional sports bar food. The boneless buffalo wings were good. The spinach dip with pita bread was really good.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I finally had my first breakfast here after hearing how great it is. I had and egg and sausage wrap. Like all of the other food I have had here, it was great. I'll admit chips were a little strange to be served for breakfast but hey, it's Texas.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Decent food, but the servers are too much! They give too much personal information to their patrons and don't know how to stay within their own personal bubble. I am two for two with two different servers who have given way too much personal information that shouldn't be dished out while customers who they don't even know are eating.

Also, the servers complain about their jobs and other customers to the customers.. Our server was complaining about how tired he was and how the other tables are so demanding and are working him to death after he was there last night.. Very unprofessional, too high of prices for food that's mediocre..

2  Thank Kyle F
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fun Tuesday night trivia at Delaney's in McKinney!! But, that was about the only good thing. The dos equis draft wasn't good. The two who ordered it thought maybe the lines aren't cleaned regularly. I'm not a beer drinker and I found the mixed drink menu lacking, so I stuck to Dr Pepper. The food was wrong when brought out. One person got sliders instead of the salad she ordered. I ordered the philly wrap because I love love love sun dried tomatoes, but, no surprise here, I got the wrong order. I think I ended up with the roast beef wrap which was barely warm around the edges and not warm at all the more I bit into it. The meat had no flavor. Oh yeah, the fried pickles were a huge disappointment as well. But, I will be back for the Trivia, but next time I'll try chips and salsa.