“Great fish & chips”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love the fish and chips. Choice between Cod and Halibut.
Had the chicken pot pie this week for a change and it was great. Service friendly. Noise level can be a little high at times

1  Thank Oct_Exit

Reviewed October 10, 2012

There's definitely better (Irish) pubs in the area if you are willing drive a few more miles, but they offer a good selection of beers and they do have two pool tables. That's the reason I'm going there. But not for the atmosphere.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Nice pub, but food and service were both just so so- and were there when it was slow. They do have a lot on tap and a lot of tvs. It might be a good local spot for happy hour.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

HORRIBLE SERVICE

The other night we were in the McKinney area and very hungry. We arrived at 9:45 and seated ourselves. A waitress/hostess stopped by long enough to drop off a couple menus but it wasn't until 10:04 that a waitress came to take our drink order. We were ready to order food at that time too. As she was taking our order another worker (manager?) came over and said remember the kitchen closed at 10. Are you kidding me...We waited for 20 mins to get any service and by that time the kitchen is closed??? So because of your crappy service we do not get to eat?? WOW..had we know that we would have eaten at the pizza place next door that was open til 10 but by this time it was too late...After I got home I posted this story on their fb page and commented that I bet it would be deleted by the next day.. and it WAS. No offer to redeem themselves or anything...just deleted it so no one would see it. That is just BAD BUSINESS. I don't care how good people say the food is. I wouldn't know cuz we left hungrier than when we came in. If the service is horrible then it doesn't matter if they have good food. I will NEVER go back. I since have had other friends tell me their stories of bad service too....They cant delete my comments here!!!

1  Thank Valerie D
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Beer selection is nice, and there are plenty of TV screens to watch most sports...food is okay for the price, but the service can be a bit slow at times if you go in the early evening...I'd recommend the fish & chips if you're going for a meal. Still, it's a pretty nice place to pop in since it's in the neighborhood.