“Fun time”

Walls of Clay
Ranked #6 of 8 Fun & Games in McKinney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Walls of Clay, established in 2001, is located in historic downtown McKinney, Texas. We are a paint-your-own-pottery studio welcoming all! No experience is necessary to create, imagine & relax!
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is a great place to get creative! My son and I painted a ceramic cross together-great for all ages!!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank Nikki B

Reviewed June 26, 2010

Great place for the kids but can be costly. My kids have been there 3 times and loved it every time but again be ready to spend over $20 per kid.

3  Thank JoshuaExpeditions
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Walls of Clay is lots of fun! They have so many things to choose to paint and lots of ideas on the shelves and walls! Their staff is always helpful in giving us ideas! It's a great day for time with the kids or a girls day out, all in air conditioning on those sweltering hot summer days when you just got to get out of the house! Every year I do Christmas gifts at Walls of Clay! This year I'm starting early!

6  Thank gmailmom

Been to Walls of Clay? Share your experiences!