“Great food and service”

Good for: Families with children
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Loved the Panang curry !! Delicious
The server was very nice and friendly
Clean place and relaxing atmosphere
Will go back

Frisco, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I do not recommend this place at all. The server was rude. We ordered a child's entrée for my 5 year old daughter which comes with Vanilla ice cream and upon giving my groupon, the server, Nehg, refused ice cream to my daughter saying that they will serve ice cream only if we pay full price. When we asked to talk with owner, she went in the back and talked in the kitchen and ignored us. When I asked where the owner was, she said she called them on the phone and there was no reply and then just continued to ignore us until we left.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank J_f858
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Thai Food!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Impressive Thai food. I've traveled Thailand. These folks have the cuisine down nicely. In fact if you ask the wait staff for a special dish that's not on menu, you may be in luck & they can fix it. The price was a little more than I thought it should be for this area.

Visited May 2013
Melissa, Texas, United States
“A very pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I were looking for fast food, we just moved into town from SD and wasnt sure of what was available when we came across this little jewel of a restuarant hidden behind Olive Garden, off of 380 and 75. Don't let the stripmall atmosphere scare you away. The service was phenomenal, the food delicious, it is a BYOB restaurant and if you happen to forget your drink of choice or have an impulse to stop, you can round the corner to Kroger's and pick some wine or beer up! Thai Pan is a great place for a tired couple needing a break or family event or an office party, absolutely wonderful and reasonable prices. Side note, if you like your food spicy be sure to ask them to increase the heat otherwise it's as it appears on the menu for heat.

• Visited June 2013
“Good Alternative”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We usually eat at Thai Noodle Wave, but decided to try Thia Pan instead. We really enjoyed it. We will definitely go back again.