“Very good steak!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Generally I love the Saltgrass chains and have eaten at them all over Texas and Oklahoma - always deliver a well good, juicy steak in a fun atmosphere. Works well for busienss lunches and dinner with friends. I'm a particular fan of the McKinney restaurant and its never let me down. I'm from the UK but travel regularly to DFW and its my traditional "last meal" before heading for the airport. The ribeye is always awesome!

1  Thank Sam P

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Recommend joining their dining card program. Yes you pay $25 dollars for it, but you will receive a $25 credit for your next visit and $25 for your birthday. It is good at Rain Forest Cafe and many othere properties. If you eat out, this can really get you some free meals fast. It all adds up and you can't go wrong with their card.

Husband and I dined here over the weekend and althogh it was very packed at no time did you feel rushed and the 20 minute wait seemed to pass by quickly.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The filet mignon or the Salmon are great choices but the stand out is the range rattlers. A shrimp stuffed into a jalepeno with cream cheese then deep fried. Love them!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Surprised the steak was great. I didn't think a little steakhouse would catch my selective attention. I enjoyed the meal so much that I did over eat and did not care about the calories that night. Glad to have the restaurant nearby.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We like going to Saltgrass for the delicious Prime Rib. It's so much easier to go to Saltgrass than to make one at home when there are only the two of us. We've never had anything bad there. Once when I had a messed up TO GO order that I didn't discover until at home, I called them about it & they sent me a gift card in the mail. I think we might just go there tonight!