“Great pizza and very cool music”
Review of Cadillac Pizza Pub

Cadillac Pizza Pub
Ranked #5 of 316 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Craft Pizza and Beer served with Live Music. Bring your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers for the best pizza in McKinney, TX inspired by New York pizzerias! Pizza dough and sauce are made fresh daily and feature Texas-grown vegetables and herbs. Choose from a long list of gourmet pizzas or build your own. Kids have their own special Caddy menu too. Located one block off the square in revitalized Historic Downtown McKinney, The Caddy is your place to call home. The warmth of a neighborhood bar melded with the best live music in North Texas. The feel of Memphis, the buzz of Austin and the spirit of New Orleans draws musicians from every genre. Live Music is hosted every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Every time I stay with my friends house in town we have Togo to this place especially Friday Saturday night......it is always packed the the rafters but still it is worth it to go for the atmosphere and the thin pizza they serving here. The service is very good considering the amount of people in the place! It is loud and rowdy but it not disappoint in the fun department! I usually have the Farmers pizza and the very fresh Caesar salad . But recommended !

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Love the live music they have weekly as it is all local bands trying to get their foot in the door. Jimmy's Pizza is my favorite although we usually get 3 to sample across the family!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had visited this restaurant years ago and tried the pizza, which was fine, but the crust was a little overdone for our taste. Recently we've revisited Cadallacs and tried menu items other than pizza. I am happy to say this is a new favorite restaurant. Their hummus appetizer is great, their caprese salad has a little extra punch with some jalapeno pieces and diced onion, the macaroni and cheese dish is amazing and the buffalo chicken sandwich is ridiculous. The service has also been excellent.
We haven't retried the pizza, but honestly, as great as all the other options are I don't see us being worried about the pizza (even though it is a pizza place). We also haven't visited while a band has been playing so I can't speak to that potential issue others have mentioned.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The pizza was very good and what we really liked were the unusual list of toppings. We had cashew nuts and goat cheese, along with the usual vegetables. The service was good, the food came hot, and the side salads we added were big enough. This is a small, neighborhood pizzeria, with friendly service. I am usually not a fan of thin crust, but the value and pizza were better than the Café Palio chain..

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I agree with Debra regarding the size of the building vs. volume of music. Also need to consider that a six member band takes up way too much room for this small place. As for the food, all I've had was the pizza. I don't understand all the excellent reviews...both times their I thought...wow this is a let down.