“The Cadillac of Pizza”

Cadillac Pizza Pub
Ranked #4 of 291 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Craft Pizza and Beer served with Live Music. Bring your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers for the best pizza in McKinney, TX inspired by New York pizzerias! Pizza dough and sauce are made fresh daily and feature Texas-grown vegetables and herbs. Choose from a long list of gourmet pizzas or build your own. Kids have their own special Caddy menu too. Located one block off the square in revitalized Historic Downtown McKinney, The Caddy is your place to call home. The warmth of a neighborhood bar melded with the best live music in North Texas. The feel of Memphis, the buzz of Austin and the spirit of New Orleans draws musicians from every genre. Live Music is hosted every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
MCKINNEY
“The Cadillac of Pizza”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Went on a Tuesday night and it was not crowded although a musician was playing. The waitress was attentive, the smoky BBQ pizza was EXCELLENT! Drinks, pizza and entertainment and reasonably priced to boot. Can't think of a thing to complain about, so I give it 5 stars.

• Visited December 2012

Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Why had i not visited before?”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have been to McKinney a few times and although i've seen this place every time we never ventured inside. I'll not make that mistake again! This place is reasonably priced, has a fantastic choice of pizzas, either already established flavours or make your own and are probably some of the best i've tasted, certainly in USA. It also has a very good, extensive wine and beer list. Will definitely be back next time we're in town.

• Visited September 2012
Plano TX
“Great pizza”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The atmosphere is great and lively and they have a good selection of beers on tap. The pizza is delicious and service is quick and friendly. It can get busy so be prepared to wait at certain times of the day. The wait is well worth it.

• Visited September 2012
Arona, Italy
“Cadillac Pizza”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The pizza is good and I love live music. The music is so loud that you need ear plugs and can't carry on any kind of conversation. The place is extrememly small. Again I love their pizza and I love the music, they just need to tone it down to be appropriate to the size of the space which is very small.

Visited September 2012
McKinney, Texas
“Great place for regulars”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I've been to the Cadillac a handful of times. Each time I seem to be treated with a sort of disdain. I always take out of town guests to the square as I live in McKinney, this is the only place that they leave feeling Texas is not friendly!

Last time I went with a friend on a Thursday night. It was crowded as that is open jam night. We stood at the bar for about 10 minutes, not sitting in the 2 open seats as they were obviously taken. (Drinks and pizza still sitting in fron of the seats.) We were just hanging about trying to figure out what we wanted to do, a table was getting ready to leave. Finally the female bartender comes over and says, "Hey, these seats are taken!" Um, right, that is why we aren't sitting down. Also, yes I would like a beer thanks.

It is a good thing they have lots of regulars, no one new can buy anything!!! We still ended up sitting down and I did get that beer. I find the pizza average.

• Visited August 2012