“Great Stay”

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in McKinney
Sulphur Springs, Texas
“Great Stay”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The staff was up to a great standard. Could not ask for a more better stay. Very clean and up to my standards. Chad and Amy have great customer service skills. Great environment.The Hotel is great for everyone.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I would reccomend this hotel. The service was great and rooms are very nice and clean
Location is great!! Laundry facility on site. I feel safe on as well. They have on site security and you can't have access without a key card. Love It!!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank dlovely2006
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very nice place to stay. staff is really good and responses to problems quickly. Best value for the services offered i have found. I would recommend this place to anyone. The cleaning staff and on site manager are very responsive to my needs when I ask them. I wish I had found Value Place when I was traveling more they would have made my travels a lot easier. The small kitchen is really handy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites McKinney, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for your comments! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will think of Value Place again the next time you need a place to stay.
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed here several months, and was glad to have a room to come home to that was clean and safe. The staff is great, and always eager to help you. Having a kitchen makes life allot easier when you're trying to make ends meet. It's a blessing to have a place that charges reasonable rates with cable included and internet for a little more. There's a laundry room as well, so you don't have to leave the property to wash your clothes. It's located on the north side of town, with all kinds of places to go for entertainment and food. If you're staying for a week, or longer, this is the place you want to go!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Byron P
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always love to hear guest feedback. I hope that you will think of Value Place again in your travels.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

From the moment I checked in the staff made me feel at home. The wheelchair accessible room helped make life a lot easier to manage. The place is very clean, well maintained and always secure. But it all comes back to a complete staff that truly cares. This place is the BEST their is.t

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank TazRiley
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites McKinney, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Value Place. We do have a caring staff who takes pride in keeping our property clean and safe. We hope that you'll stay with us again soon!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Stayed here for two weeks against my better judgement but they will not refund you money once you pay. Don't know if you can see the photo of the roach in the lobby but that sets the tone for this location. Room was dirty when we got here. Stains on pillow cases, sticky table and stained chairs plus a nasty odor that was unpleasant. Asked for another room and security person, I wont name her, said she had to see the room. She gave me every excuse as to why the room was dirty and smelled; we have a new cleaning person and they arent so good. The smell in here is normal it's just that the AC is off. She was rude, apologied for nothing and would not change the room. I asked for money back and that's when she said no refunds. Odor never went away and we bought plug-ins to help with it. They shut off my web access despite renewing for a week so I couldn't work. Don't continue to give people to these bad people.

• Stayed June 2012
VPRay175, Area Manager at WoodSpring Suites McKinney, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for your Feedback. We have regularly scheduled visits from a National Pest Control company and we take it very seriously. We use a 99 point checklist in a three phase process to make sure rooms are clean and ready for our guests. Our Property Managers personally take the time to inspect each room before guests check-in. We apologize that we did not provide you with a better stay. We are confident if you give us another try will we provide you with a much better experience.
Princeton, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My family and I have been here since Jan 2012. Due to me having a car wreck and losing my house. The best place to stay. The staff is awesome they take care of you. If something is wrong they fix it. If you need anything they let you have it or use it. For the prices it good. You have a kitchen and you still can cook. Its like you are away from home but when other people are cooking you can smell it in the halls. I have meet some really nice people that I will contunie to talk to outside of Value Place. The key cards is great and awesome that people cant find you if you dont want to be found. If I ever need a hotel again I know where my family will be going??? Thanks so much Mrs. LG.

Room Tip: The bottom floor is the best down by the laundry room.