“Pretty good all-around, LOVE the cream cheese rangoons!”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #168 of 329 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Om: A solid choice for some fast Chinese food. I tried the Shanghai beef since it’s one of their higher protein dishes, along with some fried rice and cream cheese rangoons…the last is what I remember to be “cream cheese wontons”, and they are DELICIOUS, cream cheese inside some kind of fried crispy bread, not sure what it’s called. Can’t go wrong with fried rice, and the beef was tasty. I do wish that most of their dishes were higher in protein, but whatever. They have enough options to satisfy most people’s cravings, my lovely Nom and I would go back!

Nom: Boo loves this place, he says it’s the best fast orange chicken around. I like it because I can get some chow mein noodles with my string bean chicken and it makes GREAT leftovers! Lots of noodles in their panda bowls with a great big scoop of chicken! Just enough for dinner and lunch the next day! It’s a good place to satisfy your craving for fast Chinese! Good stop for us my handsome love!!

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

If you want something different for lunch and looking for something to take back with you, Panda Express fits the bill. Food is tasty and still hot when you get back to the office and/or home. I always like the Beef lo mein. Caught ever go wrong.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

The food is usually pretty good, but, it comes at a price:

1. The drive through takes at least 10 minutes most nights.
2. The meals always have at least one thing missing, sometimes more whether it is one, two or more orders.

And I'd avoid foods like their orange chicken, etc., during rush hour. The quality is inconsistent and not worth the time or $$$.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

We have eaten here several times and it fluctuates from poor to average. The drive thru is a crapshoot because you really can't tell how fresh your food will be since you are not looking at it being made. On this trip the Orange Chicken and the Chou Mein were hard and barely warm (not hot & fresh) from sitting out too long. We ordered "to go" so it was a disappointment, again, because of the lack of freshness/quality of our meal. We wish the management/employees would "dump the junk" when it is no longer fresh rather than serving an inferior product and getting a "terrible or poor review" and losing customers.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

The food was very good and the price was even better. Good choices and lots of friendly people. Location good but busy!