“favorite chinese food around”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #168 of 326 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Our family goes here regularly. they are very quick and the food is always fresh and hot. I usually go in because the drive through is not as fast but it is a great dinner.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

They have added many new items to the menu. The food counter is well kept and kept full. Service is good and place is clean. Get a take out box even if you are eating in. It will be kept hot.

Reviewed August 14, 2015

I had the Sweetfire chicken and the Orange Chicken with fried rice. They were both very good. The fried rice was good but a little under cooked for me. The service was not bad but could be a bit better. Personally I like smiling faces in a customer service business. They went through the motions but without much joy. Overall I would go back the food was good and the place was clean.

Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

I just can't understand why people come here for Asian food.. This place is just plain gross. The noodles were so rubbery and hard, too nasty to eat.
The restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly, but I go to a restaurant for the food.

Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

The food is always good! We live 50 miles away, so take part of our food to-go, but new plates are paper and soak up any juices. I am not a fan of styrofoam, but do not want day Asian food on a soggy plate when I get home!!