“Very good food and clean dining area”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #197 of 297 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I had lunch here on Sunday morning. The food was hot and fresh. The employees were friendly and attentive. The entire restaurant was clean inside and out. I recommend this place for lunch and I will return. This Panda Express location is better than others in the local area.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is always a great place until today. There were different help and the portions were smaller than usual. The egg rolls were dry and bad tasting. We did not eat them. Some of the food items were overcooked or left on the counter too long. We will give it one more try. Maybe.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

After not being at this location for quite some time we were invited to meet some people here for lunch. It was about what we have seen at most Panda Express, Chinese fast food. The trays this time though were full and the service very good. We were offered samples of anything we would like to taste. I wanted the beef and green peppers however that is no longer on the menu. Some of the entrees are a little too sweet for me however others seemed to really enjoy that sweetness. One offered the very spicy chicken and he loved it. There was plenty of streamed rice on my plate and others that had the fried rice likewise had a very generous portion. I think the service and amount of food you receive at any Panda Express just depends upon the luck of the draw when it comes to the employees manning the steam table and serving line. Prices are reasonable and if you keep you receipt and and answer a few survey question on the internet you can get a free entree upon return after this visit. We do that and ask for that third entree to be packages as a take out.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is the Panda Express I go to and they have excellent food. Chinese food definitely isn't something that is made successfully in Texas - I noticed that after I relocated from the Northeast. However, Panda Express has some very good, fast dishes. The drive thru moves by very quickly, but the customer service isn't anything too special. It is very rushed and they don't seem to take customer service as a priority which is much different than other restaurants.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I ate here at least once a week from the summer of 2010 until he passed away in ovember 2012.