“Chinese Fast Food”

Panda Express
Ranked #202 of 301 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 13, 2014

After not being at this location for quite some time we were invited to meet some people here for lunch. It was about what we have seen at most Panda Express, Chinese fast food. The trays this time though were full and the service very good. We were offered samples of anything we would like to taste. I wanted the beef and green peppers however that is no longer on the menu. Some of the entrees are a little too sweet for me however others seemed to really enjoy that sweetness. One offered the very spicy chicken and he loved it. There was plenty of streamed rice on my plate and others that had the fried rice likewise had a very generous portion. I think the service and amount of food you receive at any Panda Express just depends upon the luck of the draw when it comes to the employees manning the steam table and serving line. Prices are reasonable and if you keep you receipt and and answer a few survey question on the internet you can get a free entree upon return after this visit. We do that and ask for that third entree to be packages as a take out.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is the Panda Express I go to and they have excellent food. Chinese food definitely isn't something that is made successfully in Texas - I noticed that after I relocated from the Northeast. However, Panda Express has some very good, fast dishes. The drive thru moves by very quickly, but the customer service isn't anything too special. It is very rushed and they don't seem to take customer service as a priority which is much different than other restaurants.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I ate here at least once a week from the summer of 2010 until he passed away in ovember 2012.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This Panda Express is always well kept, clean and very inviting. The food is always hot and well stocked. The help don't rush you and always offer you a taste. There is a line sometimes but moves along well. The city rates this a 0 in cleanliness always. You can tell as soon as you enter. Portions are very generous.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Love the orange chicken and the chow mien!! Good for quick pick up dinners!