“Reliable, Clean, Comfortable & Reasonably Priced”
Review of Days Inn Mckinney

Days Inn Mckinney
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in McKinney
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Reliable, Clean, Comfortable & Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

While seeking housing in a new location, I stayed here for 3 & 1/2 weeks. The Front Desk personnel is genuinely interested in making your stay as safe, simple & convenient as possible. Continental Breakfast is included. There is a refrigerator in each room. Perfect for keeping snacks & cool beverages. The microwave is handy also.
It is a "no frills" place, which is to be expected for the type of motel it is. It is not fancy, but it is clean & comfortable for the price. Housekeeping strives to assist in meeting your needs also. The coin operated washer & dryer in the place is a nice touch.

Room Tip: There is no "work out equipment" or fitness center & the pool was not able to be used...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Newport News, Virginia
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The room was comfortable and clean and it was definitely a good price for the area. It is right off the freeway and easy to find. We only stayed there for one night, but desk service was great. Both Craig and Peter were helpful and accommodating. It was a very quiet hotel and a good room for a good price. Nothing fancy, but it was clean and well maintained for a Days Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Killeen
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed at this same hotel several years ago, This time I was not happy at all. Everything was bad

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these McKinney hotels

Ardmore, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I'm not a complainer but I had to post review to try to help correct rating. I personally cleaned bathroom floor and something bloody wiped on wall. Rust stained sheets and towels that didn't really bother me but my spoiled kids were freakin and posting pictures on social media sites. Don't want to forget the holes in the sheetrock. A broken down unkempt facility. How this facility ranked 9th of 12 is beyond me.Oh and the "Continental Breakfast " was a worn out cereal dispenser with generic fruit loops and corn flakes and a gallon jug of milk set in ice water and a loaf of bread with butter. IHOP just 1/4 mile or so south so that was our breakfast. When I left at 9:45 this morning some guests were already leaning on upper floor railing with a cold brew for breakfast. We compared stories with three other guests who were in McKinney for the same function. Disappointment amongst all of us.

Room Tip: My advice is to stay away
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
San Diego
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I spent 4 nights here from May 25th, 2013 through May 28th, 2013. I have stayed at many Days Inn's all over the United States and I have to say I was certainly disappointed with this one in McKinney, Texas. I choose this location as it was close to my relatives in Melissa, TX. I am from San Diego, CA. The only pro was the location as it was close to lots of shopping and restaurants etc. Now the bad.....beds were horrible, the TV was old, there was a constant drip from the AC in which we used the ice bucket to continually catch the dripping and it also overflowed and left a huge wet spot on the carpet near the bed. We had only one bath towel. The breakfast was a joke! Now the worst part....My rental car was broken into and my wallet was stolen and checks were written on my bank account, also credit cards stolen! This place is crawling with creepy people!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family