“great room great service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites McKinney - Fairview
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in McKinney
Tyler, Texas
“great room great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great place to stay! My boyfriend and I stayed here on our way to Dallas for a friend’s birthday party last weekend. The rooms were nice and the whole hotel was very clean. We had breakfast the next morning in the hotel and our server, Lasara was so helpful with what to choose on the menu, and made our dining experience truly enjoyable with her professionalism and wonderful smile.
We will definitely be coming back to stay at this location soon!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Fortson, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had a great stay! The bartender was amazing. Lasara was wonderful! we are looking forward to our next visit to mckinney! Thanks for great service! Will definitely recommend to friends! The club sandwich at the restaurant is great!

• Stayed February 2013
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Tiffany Thomas and the McKinney Holiday Inn did such a beautiful job for my son's wedding! The rehearsal dinner was excellent! My compliments to their wonderful chef. The entire staff anticipated my every need and went above and beyond for me. Tiffany Thomas made sure that everything was lovely, elegant, and even personalized the head table for me. The staff had everything always in place and on time. They even scheduled a last minute taxi into Dallas at about 11:00 pm. I can't brag enough on how smooth everything went. The grooms men were so comfortable in the hospitality room set up for them. Lots of excellent pictures from this. Thank you for making our event so comfortable and memorable!

Room Tip: Everyone loved all rooms. They were wonderful to schedule the handicap room for my mother.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a great stay at the holiday inn while I was at a work conference. The staff was wonderful they took great care of us. Great service all around. Thank you lasara and everyone else for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My mother came into town to attend a funeral and when I went to make sure my card was on the reservation Amber at the front desk was very helpful. The reservation was set up over the phone but as soon as she found out it was for a funeral Amber changed the rate to a lower one the hotel offered for such occasions. At a time as stressful as this it is great to have someone who cares enough to help out a stranger. She is a wonderful young woman.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DonDavis56260
Nixa, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. Very nice design and layout . The staff was amazing. The front desk gal Amber was very friendly and helpful. Lasara was helping me in the restaraunt with a cup of coffee. She was funny, smiled and looked you in the eyes. She went above and beyond with her service. These "little" things matter. Paul, of the maintenance crew was great and friendly. What a great place to stay and we will be back soon. Thanks everybody.!!

Dr. Rodney P. Witt

Room Tip: The king executive suite was very nice and laid out perfect.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

As a road warrior I always long for home away from home....high thread count sheets, thick luxuroius towels and soft tissue. Alas that is only in the 5 star resorts I vacation in not the business hotels I use on a regular basis.
What a wonderful bonus to find quality linens here at this Holiday Inn! My first wow was when I picked up the luxurious bath towel after a shower under a great shower head! Then when I finally fell in to bed and experienced the soft high tbread count sheets and not sand paper I said FINALLY a business hotel that is home away from home!
Thank you for the restful experience for a weary traveler!
All the staff exceeded expectation and the hotel is conveniently located near a host of services in addition to the services offered by the hotel!
Thanks for the wonderful experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business