Atria Hotel & RV McGregor
$93
Hotels.com
$76
SleepInn
All reviewsstayed herefamily reunioncomfortable stayroom was cleandefinitely stay here againnext morningthe hotel staffmc gregor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel right after the first of the year. I found my room very nice coffee in room. I always forget things when packing, they had a blowdryer and iron with a board for my use in my room. The Staff wad helpful with food suggestions and with directionsin the area. King size bed in my room I wanted to take home.. Clean and freindly spot , would stay again with pleasure!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Kellye J, General Manager at Atria Hotel & RV McGregor, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

I am so glad that your stay was pleasant, and I hope you chose to stay with us again whenever you pass our way. We strive here at The Atria to provide an excellent guest experience. Thanks from all the staff here at The Atria Hotel & RV.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Bedbugs everywhere. Many fire code violations. Way over priced. New managers are rude. Dead bugs in the light fixtures and dead roaches everywhere. Smelled horrible. Molded carpets from the A/C freezing up and flooding the room. Without A/C in the middle of the summer in central Texas it would be like a torture chamber and in winter with no heat it is almost just as bad. Stains on the carpet from people spitting chewing tobacco on the floor. Strong odors of natural gas caused the fire dept to respond and discover fire code violations and that the alarm had been deactivated so they wouldn't have to deal with it having false alarms.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Booked through hotels.com and had confirmation number and there was no rooms for me when I went to check in. Really sucked. They tried to rebook me somewhere else after I had confirmed rooms at this hotel. Don't trust them. I will never stay here again. Shady to say the least no matter what they try to post as a rebuttal.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were there for almost 2 months for my husbands job. Keep your receipts because we checked out on same day of week we checked in and now we "owe" them. So they authorized our CC after my husband checked out instead f explaining this "charge". I called and was sent their register for our room and given that's just the charge. You're a week behind. So I will be getting receipts from my bank and from each time we payed the hotel and driving 2 hours to sort this ridiculous mess out.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great and friendly staff working hard to serve you. The rooms are especially QUIET! :) Sometimes it seems a little shabby (like the security lock on the outdoor entrance, which has been broken for more than 3 months since my last stay), but the rooms are always clean and they do a good job of making everything comfortable for guests. Group rates are also fantastic and much appreciated.

Room Tip: Take into consideration there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends