All reviewslight mealfront desksocial hourmini kitchenhousekeeping staffliving areabreakfast buffetevery morningthe rio grande valleyairportcouchmallperkssodasrgvcheckin
Reviewed April 15, 2010

I travel for a living 5 days a week and basically live in hotels, This Hotel is a modern up to date hotel with very nice rooms. I Rate it in at one of the top 3 rooms from all hotel chains throughout the United states and Canada, that I have stayed in, and belive me I have stayed in a lot of nice hotels. But its not just the comfortable room but the excellent staff that is genuine down to earth good people that do what they can to make your stay, not just another nice place to stay but to make you feel like family when your there. When I come to McAllen I have many choices of places to stay, and have tried several of them but at the end of the day the Staybridge Suites just feels like home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2010

I stayed at this hotel every week for over 1 year and did not have any major issues at all, the service and treatment are very professional yet they make you feel at home. I highly recommend you stay in this hotel, it has everything you need.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2010

The service here is great, the front desk takes care of you. They even deliver your mail to your rooms some days. Any issues they take care of immediately. They are always looking out for you.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2010

I travleled on business and was offered the "board room" where I conducted some of my business. The location was perfect for the locations I had to visit and the staff at the location definitely made my stay very comfortable. I certainly will recommend this hotel to my friends, coworkers, and family.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2010

The hotel is nice, conveniently located near the Plaza Mall and other points of interest. The rooms are neat with ample space. They include a kitchen and a living room with two big sceen TV's. Also liked the breakfast included with the room rate. The price seemed only ok considering that there are other more affordable options around the area.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple