“Disappointed”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 460 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Every month when i visit Mcallen i always go to TR. Tonight has made me change my mind, from the moment we walked in it went wrong, over 15 mins wait to give our drinks order, drinks arrived and my wifes glass had lipstick, my plate arrived and was wrong - 2 key ingredients missing and the solution was to bring a small pot of microwaved mush which was super heated and inedible. I was told that they were cooking my food again but it never arrived. I asked for the manager and he listened to the above and walked away - he said nothing and did nothing. Well thats the last time there for us.

1  Thank bolmanlp
There are newer reviews for Tony Roma's

Reviewed October 21, 2013

visited this restaurant about 60 days ago for lunch and was really pleased. Came back for an early dinner and was really disappointed. Ordered the steak flat bread it was cold and tastless. Looked liked they pre-make them and then did not even put it in the oven to melt the cheese. We also ordered the wings - they were not all cooked well - some red showed in the meat (thats bad)
and no flavor to the meat at all. i guess they think if you put sauce on them it doesnt matter. i also heard a group complain about their food as well. Service was good, but came during the day when you had a lot of light and the place looked dirty, tables were not clean as well. Menu has changed and many options
Would not recommend this place at all,

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I ate here during my last visit to McAllen. I found it better than 2 years ago. The beef ribs were tender and tasty. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I been going for the Baby backs for a long time and they still taste like the first time, GOOD. The fried onions are to my taste very goos too, but you might have to ask for more of that special sauce.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Yes it was not the best place to eat and I do not know why. It used to be a favorite of mine. The way it seems is that the management does not seem to be interested in what is happening in the restaurant. Just serve you and collect the money. Never mind what it tastes like or if it is fermented etc. I have not been back this year.