“Great food and excellent service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #290 of 457 Restaurants in McAllen
McAllen, Texas, United States
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Popped by for lunch with a couple of friends and was mildly surprised. It had been years since I had been to a red lobster and never remembered it being that nice inside. The place was spotless and the staff was great. Our server was Regena and she was outstanding. Always there with a refill or bread. The food was very good and there was plenty of it. I recommend this location and ask for Regena she was fantastic.

Freudenstadt, Germany
“delicious”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

my favorite restaurant in the Rio Grande Valley ... the shrimps are always delicious, the waitress was very nice and helpful - I can recommend this restaurant to everybody

Visited August 2013
McAllen, Texas
“intrepid traveller”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Went with companion who was pleased with her meal. Mine was a disaster. Ordered chilled shrimp salad sandwich, stipulating no tomatoes. Received lukewarm production filled with diced tomatoes. When I complained to waiter Erick G. he said he had stipulated no tomatoes but had been told the salad had already been made up earlier in the day with its diced tomatoes. If so, why had he not returned to the table to give me a chance to order something else? I felt that my money should have been returned. In addition, service was slow. For the first time in years, I left no tip.

• Visited August 2013