All reviews joel towels mexico shopping internet
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was a little hesitant on wether or not i should stay at Studio 6, based on the reviews. From the moment of arriving there in I knew I had made the right choice. Our room just felt like home. The staff we met from Studio 6 to the managers could not have been more knowledgable , helpful and just the " coolest" people to deal with. This is a place I will come back to when I'm in the area and will tell my friends and family about this place! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: April 2014
Janie R, General Manager at Studio 6 McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. It is a great pleasure to learn about your positive experience with us. Thank you for the compliment about our staff, we are very proud of the job they do. We look forward to seeing you again here at Studio 6 in McAllen, TX.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

this is the first time we have stayed here. we are in between moving cities and needed an extended stay till my apt was ready in dallas. I figures its a great location close to shopping and restaurants access the expressway quickly. we arrived at check in. the first room we were in the air condition was not cooling down at all. we moved to a different room. we left few a few hours when we returned the toilet was running water and wasnt flushing. we called the front desk they had no one to check.it at the time. so they moved us again..everything was working fine. until at 2am the air started blowinf out hot air. they had to change some piece. the tubs are old. the beds you feel the springs. the pillows its like you are not sleeping on a pillow at all. fridge is rusted floors are stained. my keys wouldnt open the outside door. had to walk completely around the building to walk in the front. the hallways smelled like animal urine and poop..and were so hot..everything about this place just disgusted me. never again will I stay at studio 6

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank sgarcia1105

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, as this is the best way to improve our services. We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and assure you we are addressing the issues you mentioned.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was my second extended stay at this facility... My first room 222 was a room with an attached room accessible through internal doors... The door locking mechanism was completely non functional. Allowing anyone with access to the attached room to enter mine. I requested a move which was quickly honored. The exterior door to enter the motel from the poolside was permanently locked open allowing anyone access to the stairwells and hallways. These security breaches were troubling. Again these maintenance issues should have been noted and repaired by Staff.

• Stayed: January 2014
Janie R, General Manager at Studio 6 McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for choosing Studio 6. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. You mentioned a couple of issues you encountered during your stay, and I have addressed these issues with my staff. Again, my sincerest apology, and I hope to see you again in future travels.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed for 2 weeks, check-in & check-out simple. Staff were very attentive to our needs. The little kitchenettes are well stocked and reduced dining cost. Location is central to numerous restaurants and shopping areas. The only negative was maintenance issues the AC failed in the first room so had to move from 1st to 3rd floor. That room had numerous issues, they were repaired but should have been found before check-in. Overall though for an extended stay I would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clayton M
Janie R, General Manager at Studio 6 McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. Our staff strives to provide excellent customer service. I apologize that there were some maintenance issues you encountered, but I'm glad we were able to quickly resolve those for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We again had an excellent winter here. We are within walking distance to a big mall and many restaurants which makes it very convenient. We have met a lot of great friends here through the
years. We have probably came back to this same motel for the last 6 or 7 years and have always been pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends