$110
Renaissance Hotels
$80
SpringHill Suites
Wingate by Wyndham McAllen(McAllen)(Great Value!)
$78
$78
Free cancellation until 07/28
$73
$71
Motel 6 McAllen East(McAllen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$45
Free cancellation until 07/25
$105
$85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$58
All reviewssized fridgejoeltowelsmexicopanosmallshoppinginternet
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I would not call this place nice, or well-maintained. The air conditioner struggled to keep the room cool (upper 90's outdoors). The floor in the kitchen area of the suite was in horrible condition, filthy grout (why on earth do they put grouted tile in a hotel in the first place!), and the grout was missing -it was awful. The carpeting was dirty with stained spots. The cooking pot and pans provided were in horrible condition -I had to buy a saucepan to cook with. The refrigerator churned all night long. Also, I could hear a couple yelling at each other when I was trying to go to sleep -I had to leave my tv on with lowered volume, so that I could sleep without hearing the shouting. On the flip side: the bedding was clean, the towels were thin but clean.
The room itself was odor-free. For the price it is not that bad, I have certainly paid more for much worse. This was tolerable because I was trying to save a few dollars.

Room Tip: really? shop around, preview rooms at other, nearby hotels, then decide what is a good value for you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank wrktravelr
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of staying at Studio 6, McAllen Texas for 1 month. The exterior and interior public areas are welcoming, attractive in appearance and well maintained. Our room was comfortable, clean and fully equipped. Full size refrigerator, micro, 2 burner stove, table chairs, soft seating and the beds were like sleeping on a cloud. The staff from reception to custodial couldn't have been more friendly, or efficient. Our needs were met in a timely fashion. All this for a very low cost. Excellent shopping and restaurants are in walking distance. Thank you Studio 6 you helped make our vacation very enjoyable.
Bob & Joe-Anne Easton
Lake Chapala, Mexico

Room Tip: both the 3rd and 1st floors were equally quiet and comfortable, non-smoking rooms 1st floor had 3 or 4 choices for exiting the building, close to parking lot for less walking with parcels, luggage etc. bright, clean laundry room on site
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoeAnne684
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Recently my brother underwent a heart bypass. We needed inexpensive lodging for for three weeks. Thank god we found Studio 6, as their name implies - studio rooms with kitchenet.

The staff was terrffic, all memorable good people, Anthony, Jainie, Joe, David, and Rossie.

I Recommend this place highly as you can see by the rating.

G. Kinsey.

Room Tip: Check in before weekend around here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank g k
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Thank you studio 6 for a great deal and pleasant stay...I checked in late and gentleman by the name of Anthony ( has great customer service ).... I will be coming back in the near future

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank warningace30
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have stayed twice at this Studio Six for a week each time. The rooms are not too large, but there is a table to eat at and a well-supplied kitchen area. The pool is small and near the parking area , but clean.
This motel is used for long-term stays by winter Texans, and has great rates for longer stays. While I was there the motel threw a welcome back happy hour to great the returning winter Texans. Only two blocks from the highway, and about four minutes to the airport, the location is very convenient, and on a quiet side street.
My only complaint is the very spotty wi-fi reception.

Room Tip: Used on weekends by shoppers from Mexico - can get a bit noisy, best to pick a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo