“Average, average..”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Description: It's a chain, it won't be hard to find.
Description: It's a chain, it won't be hard to find.
Bedford, Texas
“Average, average..”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Well, looking for a nice Friday lunch. Not to be.. a comedy of errors from start to finish. We wanted the "Seafood Trio" (Lobster, Crab Cake, Shrimp) .. told that there is no lobster, so I ask (not they suggest) another Crab Cake. No (free) biscuits until we asked, drink order not correct (not really understood - maybe language issue there). They tried to fix it all, and by the end when the free cupcakes arrived it was all too late. We have been here before usually with no issues, but this was unacceptable for a corporate location. I understand mistakes, but when then check arrived and it was incorrect, we continued to laugh. Rather sad actually as this is not normal in my experience for RT locations. Check out the photo attached - THAT WAS what they presented as the Seafood Trio... seriously - the shrimp are tiny, and the crab cakes.. well...

• Visited May 2013

McAllen, Texas, United States
“Decent food, nice ambience, and a waiter who shorted me 35 cents”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Friday, February 1, 2013, noon hour - just a burger and rings, water to drink, $8.65 total. Service is OK, all is well with the world when the waiter, who has taken an abnormally long time to bring me back my change from a twenty (should be $11.35 for you math-challenged souls out there) comes back and says, "I'm 35 cents short, is that OK, boss?"

I look at the check folder containing $11.00, look up to him, and he says, "I couldn't find 35 cents, is this OK, boss?"

I'm pretty shocked and I'm not going to create a scene over 35 cents but it still rankles. I know I should've said something.

So, I wonder: "In the whole of a national corporate chain establishment, not one cash drawer could be opened that contained 35 cents?" Absolutely unbelievable.

The end result is this: despite a nice atmosphere, decent food, and OK service (before the end), this left me so weirded out that it'll be quite awhile before I go back.

• Visited February 2013
McAllen, TX
“Very Dissappointed.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

On 10/05/12, I ordered two Classic Burgers from this new restaurant to go. Took them home where my wife and I attempted to eat these. Apparently, they cooked these where they had just cooked fish because they had a fishy taste to them. I reluctantly finished mine while my wife threw hers away. After an hour or so I became very ill and spent the rest of the day very sick. Never again.

• Visited October 2012
“Crappy food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food was really bad, don't waste your money. The restaurant smelled like backed up sewage. I also became ill after eating dinner here, although I can not be 100% sure what made me sick. My family and I will surely not return and I will tell others about my experience.

Edinburg, Texas, United States
“Terrible everything”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Terrible Service, Terrible Food, and zero experience waiter and equally experienced manager. I will never visit this place again.

Visited July 2012