“THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTIES!!”
Review of The Zone Action Park - CLOSED

The Zone Action Park
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We just had our daughters birthday party at The Zone. It was perfect. The hostess even helped us carry everything in to our party area. The time went fast, but was worth it. Some of the guests were not tall enough to drive the go-karts. but they stayed on the bumper boats for the entire afternoon. The hostess was sure to inform us that the boats were bought brand new in June. The sad part is that our daughter is 14 now and this may have been our last party at The Zone, the good part is that this was our 7th year to have it at The Zone. We have mentioned this information on to fellow friends, so good job for the past 7 years. We will still visit though.....And the young manager there was really good too, she helped us when we thought we owed more money. She explained the details, so another great thing was the price, not expensive......

3  Thank William G

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The place needs maintenance. We bought arm bands for the kids for the three main attractions - putt putt, go carts and bumper boats. The problem was only one of the bumper boats really worked properly and the one other working one was very difficult to control so it mostly just floated aimlessly. The putt putt was neat but needed general maintenance and clean up. The kids really like the go carts though and they worked well. I won't be going back unless I hear they've done work on the place.

3  Thank Lorene M
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I went to The Zone yesterday at 1pm not expecting too many people. To my surprise there was at least 400 people there. I guess they had a school group. I asked the young employee when the school was leaving and I was told not until about 2 or 3pm. I mentioned that I did not want to wait in line and deal with the many kids, so the cashier called a manager who was very helpful in explaining that during the day they host normally 300 to 600 students from various schools. The manager gave me a gift card with $10 on it and told me to come back and visit "on us". The manager must have read my logo company shirt as she gave me a flyer and advised me that they host company groups as well. Incredible service.

1  Thank chris v
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I decided to have my son's 4th birthday here a few years ago. I paid almost $300 to reserve the entire back room for the 2 hrs as we had a lot of family and friends attending. When we arrived to set up, there were two parties still going on and we ended up waiting 20 minutes into our own reservation before we were allowed in the party room. I was decorating and setting up while all the guests were arriving. Then to add to the discomfort, we were rushed out of the room 45 minutes before our party was due to be over so they could set up for the next party! When I complained to the manager, he told me that he didn't know what happened. Also, we didn't get enough game cards for the people I paid for so I ended up having to purchase some with extra money and then the hostess that was supposed to help my son put his handprint on the wall was being rude and grabbed my son's hand, poured some paint on his hand and then stuck it to the wall. The print only came out half and she refused to do it over. Wouldn't waste my money there again. Chuck E Cheese is much better.

3  Thank deenav
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Games, bumper boats, mini-golf, food, batting cages, and more. Just an all around fun time.

1  Thank mateo b