“Never have menu items!”
Review of Olivier's French Bakery - CLOSED

Olivier's French Bakery
Cuisines: French
Reviewed September 20, 2012

After several trips to Olivier's I have finally given up. They do not actually have the foods on their menu, service is painfully slow and what you do order comes out one item at a time. The breads and pastries that are displayed are your best bet to simple buy and take home. Eating in is a real disappointment. I was so very excited about this place when they first opened. If they would just cut their menu down to a handful of items that they always have and have more than one person working the food/cashier/ordering process this place could be a gem.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Yesterday we went to Olivier's Bakery to give it a try (we have driven by a few times) and I am really glad we found that place. My wife and myself tried two of the several quinche options they offer and they were great! Loved them... specially the broccoli and goat cheese quinche. We also tried the chocolate snail (which was very good) and the raspberry croissant (WOW, I loved it... just perfect)!! We also bought a baguette which we used for dinner that day... it was very good! Olivier is an outstanding person and prices are very very reasonable. Generally... I am so glad to have a great bakery near home!! Very recommendable!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Fantastic baguettes--other items good. Recently, better pastries available here.

1  Thank TexasChango
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Delicious European quality pastries freshly made excellent breads congenial owner well worth a visit

1  Thank asudarshan3
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Good bakery
The croissants are the best
Other pastries average