“two days goods”

Ranked #11 of 40 Hotels in McAllen
Reviewed April 7, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Room was ok. Internet was intermittent at best, and the walls were paper-thin (although I did improve my Spanish by listening to all of the conversations up to two rooms away). Room was clean. Tap water tasted terrible - I had to walk to a local gas station to buy bottled water.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Excuse my english. Really my wife an me enjoyed to stay in your hotel. It is really good and very recomendable to all the people. Congratulations.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I booked a reservation online and the rate was a 15% discount special. When I checked in the rate was not correct. I was lied to and told that the Managr would have to fix the rate when they came in on Monday morning. Not only did that NOT happen but I got a call at 7am from the front desk agent advising me I would have to move rooms. I agreed to move because they needed my room for a handicap individual however no one would fix the rate I was given. When I asked how it was possible that the staff could pull up everything about my reservation EXCEPT the discounted rate no one would answer. My 6 night stay turned into 1 night and I left this deceitful place. While booking a hotel up the street I was told that this week was holy week and most hotels are booked. It sounds to me that I was a victim of the old bait and switch. No more Wingate for me, ever.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

A well located hotel with a reasonable Standard of accommodation, no restaurant.. breakfast provided but very average. comfortable beds and rooms spacious. Annoyingly wi-fi very intermittent, staff seem only moderately interested in being helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013