“Best homemade pizza in McAllen”
Review of Mama Mia Pizzeria

Mama Mia Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 457 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: Italian
Antelope, California
“Best homemade pizza in McAllen”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very good homemade pizza in McAllen, not a big fan of their other dishes but the pizza is good and they have a small (individual) pizza for those who can't eat much. Good value for the amount you get.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Carol P

“Great pizza”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Outstanding extreme vegetarian pizza. We went there twice and were not disappointed. I highly recommend!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Cat-Man-IL
McAllen, TX
“Best Pizza in South Texas”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Come here whenever I can. I live in North McAllen and unfortunately don't get here to often. I should though. Best Pizza in South Texas. Parking is the biggest problem.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank MikeBn
“Authentic Italian Pizzeria! WOW!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to the Rio Grande Valley for 11 years. Ever since we found Mama Mia's it has been a favorite. With LOADS of atmosphere, think "Return To Me," the movie, and authentic Italian food I can't think of a better evening with my sweetheart! The service has always been top notch! Nikka did a great job 4 us last!
Try them! You won't be disappointed!

3 Thank Supershel777
McAllen
“Super delicious! !!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I am new to McAllen and this place was one of the first restaurants I came to eat at.
The pizza is delicious, the fried mushrooms, and the atmosphere and decor is beautiful and makes the whole experience wonderful. I've recommended this place to several friends, I always take my family/friends to go eat there.

1 Thank Emily R