Being on the road three to four days out of the week and maintaining a decent exercise routine is dificult when the hotel chain you normally stay at is average at best. Then when their workout machines are out of order and repairs take forever, its time to look for another facility. Better yet, have a gym membeship with a national chain. Its a shame that you have to leave your hotel to get a decent workout though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites McAllen hotel is just a short trip across the river to the charming Mexican town of Nuevo Progreso. Enjoy free high-speed internet access, prop your laptop on our handy lap desk and type away while you watch TV. Or simply listen to your favorite kind of music by pressing one of the preset buttons on your room's alarm clock. When you're ready for some rest, settle down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our clean and fresh Hampton bed ®. Join us each morning for a free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites McAllen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mcallen
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mcallen Hotel Mcallen