“Great choice”

Cuisines: Mexican
The Woodlands, Texas
“Great choice”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Here is a restaurant choice with some unique dishes, great service, good prices, and attentive ownershp.

Visited September 2013

Mexico City, Mexico
“Good shrimp and scallops.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I was satisfied with the food quality. On the other hand, the attention is not very good.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank treyoli
San Antonio, TX
“The food is reasonably priced, but has poor taste”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

To start out with the service wasn't very good, but to be honest I don't really care about service as long as the food is good so I only take 1/2 of Star for service.

The salsa they brought with the chips was super poor... These people call themselves Mexican... I'm insulted by there salsa...

The fish was ok... It had no flavor because they forgot to put salt. And the oil they cook it in stayed in my system for a while making for an unpleasant night...

Bottom line is I expected a lot more from this place... I'm from a place in Mexico called Apatzingan Michiocan and there they know how to make seafood...

But if you want a reasonable priced seafood meal this might be the place for you.... I hope you don't like flavor in you food though.

Mission, TX
“We go at least once a week!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband heard about El Terco from some friends and he thought we should go try it out, needless to say we fell in love. It's a great mexican style seafood place that is originally from Reynosa. Their seafood is always fresh and they have a really full menu filled with amazing mexican seafood dishes. We consider ourselves regulars, since we go practically every weekend and by now know most of the waiters. The owners are always there checking that everything is going smoothly and believe me, it always does go smoothly, i've even been there on mother's day and even though it was packed, everything was running along smoothly and fast. My favorite dish is the "Camarones a la diabla" , prices are very sensible too. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank DeyB
New York
“Ate here on recommendation, would return!”
Reviewed December 30, 2010

One of my coworkers knew about this place, and at first I was a bit pessimistic about it. It's a local place, so not very over done interior, somewhat plain, but clean. Lots of delicious items on the menu, and the food was excellent! I would for sure return to this restaurant.

2 Thank millon9

Been to El Terco Restaurante #3? Share your experiences!