“something else”

Roosevelt's at 7
Ranked #33 of 466 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Description: Roosevelt's At 7 is McAllen's first Ale house. Choose from 45 unique microbrews and select imports on tap and many hard-to-find bottled beers from around the world. We offer the widest selection of its kind in South Texas. In addition to our beer selection, we also feature a full food menu.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Nice hidden restaurant with outside area. The service was very good, the pizza okay. I liked the inside in old fashioned bar style.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

A hotel recommended this place and it did not disappoint. Don't let the outside throw you off, it is a regular old saloon style bar. The waitress Leo hit on her beer and food recommendations. We literally ordered 4 more sear tuna apps after the first one arrived. it was perfect! The asparagus app was also great. Totally worth going.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband took me after eating there with a customer. I ordered the prime rib sandwich and it was delicious the meat was cooked to perfection and was full of flavor. We are not beer drinkers and this place has a wide selection of beers on tap and bottle, the waiter was very friendly and attentive he asked us if we wanted to order any beer so we just told him we didn't drink beer, he leaves our table I am thinking he got mad but he comes back with a bunch of samples for us to try! After trying them all, I was converted to Belgium beer raspberry flavor it was delicious. Overall we had a great time and enjoyed our meal. Be prepared to pay around $15 for the prime rib sandwich and around $13 for a bottle of beer, but in my opinion it was worth the splurge.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Roosevelt's at 7 is a beer lovers paradise, with most beers you love on tap and others that you've never even heard of like Lucky Buddha - a light beer perfect for summer that comes in a bottle that screams "collect me". The Menu is excellent with Pizza, Pannis, Pasta and signature dishes. My favorite os the Johnny Fox Pizza and my husbands is the Nixon Sandwich. Plus, the kids menu is $2, where else can you get a bargain like that?

There's a great outdoor patio, covered in the hot South Texas summer.

Roosevelt's is the place to be, if you visit McAllen don't leave with out checking out Roosevelt's.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Loved the pizza and the owner is a great resource on different unique beers to try. The inside looks like a bit of a dive but don't let that fool you. They know their food.

Been to Roosevelt's at 7? Share your experiences!