“Delicious!”

Roosevelt's at 7
Ranked #25 of 450 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Roosevelt's At 7 is McAllen's first Ale house. Choose from 45 unique microbrews and select imports on tap and many hard-to-find bottled beers from around the world. We offer the widest selection of its kind in South Texas. In addition to our beer selection, we also feature a full food menu.
Mission, Texas, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband took me after eating there with a customer. I ordered the prime rib sandwich and it was delicious the meat was cooked to perfection and was full of flavor. We are not beer drinkers and this place has a wide selection of beers on tap and bottle, the waiter was very friendly and attentive he asked us if we wanted to order any beer so we just told him we didn't drink beer, he leaves our table I am thinking he got mad but he comes back with a bunch of samples for us to try! After trying them all, I was converted to Belgium beer raspberry flavor it was delicious. Overall we had a great time and enjoyed our meal. Be prepared to pay around $15 for the prime rib sandwich and around $13 for a bottle of beer, but in my opinion it was worth the splurge.

• Visited May 2013

McAllen, Texas
“Not only is the beer exceptional but the FOOD is extraordinary”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Roosevelt's at 7 is a beer lovers paradise, with most beers you love on tap and others that you've never even heard of like Lucky Buddha - a light beer perfect for summer that comes in a bottle that screams "collect me". The Menu is excellent with Pizza, Pannis, Pasta and signature dishes. My favorite os the Johnny Fox Pizza and my husbands is the Nixon Sandwich. Plus, the kids menu is $2, where else can you get a bargain like that?

There's a great outdoor patio, covered in the hot South Texas summer.

Roosevelt's is the place to be, if you visit McAllen don't leave with out checking out Roosevelt's.

• Visited June 2013
Alamo, Texas
“Excellent pizza and a myriad of custom brews”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Loved the pizza and the owner is a great resource on different unique beers to try. The inside looks like a bit of a dive but don't let that fool you. They know their food.

• Visited October 2012
McAllen, Texas
“Great beer selection”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The beer selection here is great. They have a good variety and the atmosphere is nice. They have very few wines and the one time I actually ordered a glass, you could tell it was almost bad. The food is not great for the price and it is also very inconsistent. The first time I ordered the drunken salmon sandwich, it was actually pretty good (the Spanish chorizo totally made the dish). The second time I ordered it, the salmon was dry and over cooked. The third time, they didn't season it or add the chorizo (it was bland and gross). The one redeeming dish the last time we went was the apple strudel. Be advised, it takes some time to bake so expect to wait about 30 minutes for it to be served. The hummus was just okay for me, my boyfriend hated it. They do have a friendly staff and the service is good.
Overall, it's a nice place to meet up with friends and have some good beer.

• Visited February 2013
Edinburg, Texas, United States
“Good food & atmosphere”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We really liked Roosevelt's at 7 when we visited a few months ago with a local cycling club. Food was not excellent, but it was good. They have some vegetarian options, which is good. Prices are reasonable. They didn't seem to handle our group size (6-8) very well, but it was also a Friday night. Overall, a must-try.

• Visited September 2012