“Great place to go...”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #18 of 446 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
McAllen, Texas
“Great place to go...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Always a good place for pizza, beer, and several other dishes. Quality of food is consistent, several tvs are showing an array of sports, and the place is large enough to avoid a long wait any day of the week. It is a favorite for many out of town business visitors to relax for drinks or food and drinks.

• Visited July 2012

Littleton
“Great Service, Food & Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've patronized other BJBs and found they consistently put out solid fare and excellent beer delivered with excellent service. McAllen's BJB is no different and I'd readily return on my next trip.

Visited August 2012
Mission
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special Occations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We celebrated my brothers bithday at BJs. Great food, great area, great service. We were all satisfied

Visited June 2012
Harlingen
“Where's the Mahi Mahi?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I visited BJ's Brewery in McAllen, Texas hoping to enjoy a pleasant lunch. I ordered the mahi mahi tacos, big mistake. After a long wait, the restaurant was not that busy, I got my food. To my surprise I received 2 cold tortillas, a bowl full of old cabbage, no cilantro and in each tortilla was a piece, of burned to a crisp, fish about the size of my finger no bigger than 1/2 inch in width and about 3 inches in length. I told the waitress I was disappointed, she called the manager, he brought over a couple more pieces that seemed to be grilled properly. I was caught of guard, could not believe what they served. It was not cheap either. My husband and I agreed to cross BJ's off our list for good!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Travelingbug12
Harlingen, Texas
“Absolutely Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

They have a great food viarity and a beautiful scenery.

Visited March 2012