“Awesomeness”

Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesomeness”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Pick some chicken and cheese, spicy chicken and cheese, spicy pork and beef tamales up on my out of McAllen. These were soo good. I have been trying to find good tamales for about 10 years and I found them, unfortunately they're 8 hrs away. If you are in McAllen and don't go to Delia's you do yourself a disservice .

• Visited May 2013

Antelope, California
“quick and cheap and good”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I often go through the drive thur-window on my way home. A dozen costs about 6 bucks and will easily feed 2 or 3 people. They are always hot and wonderfully remind me of growing up in the valley! Can't go wrong here. I like the chicken and pork and the hot sauce.

• Visited April 2013
“Tamales”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Just love them they are great. The taste is always the same in every Delia's restaurant I go to. Always hot & ready to go!!!

• Visited March 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Big Tamale Fun”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

These are seriously good tamales. The best thing about Delia's is after you leave the RGV, you can still get a Delia's fix by ordering online. They will ship them to you!! We stopped by and ordered 7 dozen for our freezer on the way out of town, thinking of sharing them when we get home. However, we can't think of anyone who deserves these tamales more than we do ;-)

• Visited March 2013
McAllen, TX
“Best Tamales in the world!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

If you can find me a better tamale, I'll buy it! Great around the Holidays, but also anytime you NEED a killer tamale!!!

Visited February 2013