“Bueno!”

Costa Messa Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Costa Messa Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 464 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

It's a family place, it's noisy, but they have the best carne asada ala Tampiqueña plate I have ever had in the U.S. Very friendly. We eat there every time we go to the valley.

1  Thank JKKTX

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I love this place. The food is delicious and the service is outstanding. My glass of water never ran out and my waiter anticipated my every need. I recommend this place to everyone who travels to the valley and the locals like me.

1  Thank Jess F
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food was very good, the prices reasonable (bordering on cheap) and the service was friendly. Watch out for the creamy green sauce - one of three they bring with the chips... I was not prepared for how hot it was!! lol... But luckily they were right there with a refill of iced tea so it was all good. Will go back with pleasure

1  Thank Bevwen
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Good food but service tough with large group. 16 got served at multiple times and last two dishes came out after some were finished.

1  Thank Jackiepaige
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had a beef botana and the meat was tender, well seasoned, juicy. The remaining part i had was great as well. I would definitely recommend the restaurant and this dish to everyone.

3  Thank krmontes