“At least I saved money on the tip”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #13 of 466 Restaurants in McAllen
Reviewed August 4, 2013

About the best thing I could say about this particular Cracker Barrel, is I didn't feel obligated to tip. (And I'm usually a pretty good tipper)

Service was horrible. Receptionist was loud and rude. Waiter forgetful, and obnoxious. I'm from the area and won't be back for a while.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Cracker Barrel has food that reminds me of my Mom and Grandma's home cooking. I also like the fact that you can order breakfast all day. Some days, eggs and biscuits at noon is just the ticket.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I always like to stop at a Cracker Barrel when I am travelling as I know what to expect-well prepared food, reasonably priced and served promptly This location met my expectations for food and price and exceeded my expectations for service. I ate there three times in the four days I stayed in McAllen.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Food was cold and vegetables were saturated in butter. The only decent thing available was a grilled cheese.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Food was fabulous, Service was great. Attended to all our requests.
Love the store....surprise in every corner. Great gift ideas.