“Terrible quality”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #13 of 462 Restaurants in McAllen
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Food was cold and vegetables were saturated in butter. The only decent thing available was a grilled cheese.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Food was fabulous, Service was great. Attended to all our requests.
Love the store....surprise in every corner. Great gift ideas.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

A huge location but was never too busy to get us seated and settled in. Callisto was our server and he was cute, fun , helpfull and a heck of a good server. Avoid fish dishes, they don't know what they are doing with fish, concentrate on country classics or just have a stick to your ribs breakfast

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I didn't know what to expect service wise, when I saw the place was packed. I was pleasantly surprised that our waitress was ver efficient and helpful. Food was very good. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Had a terrible experience at this Crackle Barrel. I was craving my favorite: Broccoli Cheddar Chicken, I called ahead because I know they run out. The lady I spoke to tells me there are only 3 servings left so I ask her if they can hold one for me and she says yes. She takes down my name and my husband and I drive the 15 miles so I can eat what I'm craving. When I get there I inform the waiter that they are holding a serving of Broccoli Cheddar Chicken for me. He goes to the back to check and comes back to let me know they are sold out! I was outraged that we had to waste 15 miles worth of gas just because incompetent people can't do their job right. My husband goes to the front and aks the lady why they didn't hold the chicken for me, the manager goes to the back to check and sends a female employee to tell my husband its first come first served, then why didn't they tell me this over the phone when I called to ask if they could hold the plate for me in the first place? My husband waited for the manager but he stayed in the back to avoid speaking to him. Horrible!