“One of my favorite restaurants”
Review of Mama's Pizzeria

Mama's Pizzeria
Ranked #65 of 451 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: Pizza
“One of my favorite restaurants”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

This place has my favorite pasta- chicken chipotle pasta (you can also add shrimp), the baked ziti is also really good.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank roxy1601

“Terrific pizza on Texas-Mexico border.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Who knew? Can a transplanted Yankee on a business trip find great pizza in a border town? Ricky Bob says yes you can at Mama's. Terrific crust, fresh toppings, and a funky interior that was just fun. Did not try the pasta but it sure looked good . I am sold! Will return for more.

• Visited April 2013
Texas City, Texas
“Pizza Burger!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We love this place. It's clean, welcoming and such great food. But, I just can't get away from their Pizza Burger. It comes with a side of fries sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
Their house salad has a wonderful house dressing that you can purchase which we have. It doesn't last long.
My son requests Mama's for his birthday every year.

• Visited February 2013
Newton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Favorite Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We are winter Texans and started coming here 4 years ago. We bring our friends and have always had excellent food. My wife's favorite is Mama's great white pizza and I also like the lasagne. Our service has always been friendly with a family atmosphere. They will not share the family recipes! Keep the great food coming.

• Visited January 2013
Austin, TX
“Always a great time and great food”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and I have been there twice in the last month and we love this place. Besides the pizza we have had the Gyro sandwich, Chicken Pesto, Bacon Cheeseburger and all of them rocked. They have a sinful Banana, Caramel pie that will change your life. The staff goes waaay above and beyond for the guest and are always in super spirits. Just an amazing overall experience.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Mama's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!