“Favorite!”

Hudson, Ia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

A very nice place to eat. One of my favorites. Good food and nicely presented with nice atmosphere . A nice place to celebrate an anniversary or Birthday. Clean and nicely decorated.

Visited April 2013

Lewisville, Texas
“Nice decor ...unclean restrooms”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Service, admosphere was great, food was average, did get in quick by seating at the bar tables which it was the best choice.

When went to wash my hands at restrooms I found out how dirty the restrooms were and wonder how often the management check or make sure the restrooms are fully clean.

Usually when you go to a restroom, you are also able to tell and question the kitchen and cooking and cleanliness in general.

They need a little more effort to improve in some areas to meet normal standards.

• Visited March 2013
McAllen, TX
“Very Good Food but Pricey”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Always go to pick up and take home. Probably about the best Chinese around since China Wok closed. Just to darned expensive.

Visited December 2012
Texas City, Texas
“I Don't Really Get It”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've been to PF Changs JUST because friends want to go. But, I really don't see what the fuss is all about.
I keep thinking that one day, I'm going to enjoy eating there, but I never do.

• Visited December 2012
“It's ok, food is to salty for my taste”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I don't mind eating here, as my husband loves Chinese food and I agree to go with him. My only problem is that every dish I've ever ordered seems to be too salty.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!