“Good lobster in TX”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had dinner at this chain restaurant and as any red lobster it was pretty good, service was very good, my waiter was always asking me if I needed something else, price its ok and you get good food.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We enjoy the Scallops with the special sauces and the fresh fish dinners . They really do care about you and how you are served. You will not go wrong here if you like fish or even surf and turf.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Food, Service & Drinks were very good. Our wait staff worked together, and met all our needs, even though we were a rather dysfunctional group.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We get a hankering to go to Red Lobster once in a while. My Wife and I always enjoy eating there. I get a variety of sea food and she'll get the shrimp linguini. We are never disappointed or hungry when we leave.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I'm not crazy about Red Lobster, but my wife likes it so we go there whenever visiting the US. For me it's just franchise food, but there's nothing wrong with the quality or selection. Probably the best altrnative for seafood in the McAllen area without driving all the way over to the Gulf.