“Loved the Bed!!!”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
San Antonio, Texas
“Loved the Bed!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2006

On 16th of January 2006, I spent one night at this hotel and it was so comfortable. The bed was all made up with down comforter and 4 pillows per bed. I had a room with 2 queen beds and it had a microwave and fridge. The desk clerk was nice and it was very quiet.
I would go back to this hotel on my next visit to the area.

3 Thank mimitx

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 9, 2005

I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I am quite impressed for Marshall. The suite was nice and comfortable. The only problem was the dust on the shelf above the sofa. Other than that everything was great and I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2005
3 Thank Mayday2073
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 9, 2005

I travel extensively and this hotel was much more than what I expected. Upon check-in, the lobby blew me away. Once I got to my room, I was even more surprised. Very clean room and a wonderful bed. Also, decor was much more than what you would expect at a Fairfield Inn.

I like my stay so much that a week later, I stayed there again.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business