“Great Place to Stay!!!”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Dallas, Texas
“Great Place to Stay!!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Me and my family have stayed here twice on two different occasions. It is located right off the freeway. The staff is very friendly and make sure that our stay is exceptional! on our second visit, we were pushing for time, and the manager on duty went out of her way to take care of us. Later on that night we had issues with our television and the front desk staff did everything RIGHT in making sure to get it taken care of. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for your next stay!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your comments & collaboration.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

That the pool was going to be closed. I have stayed here before and the place is still clean and well-appointed, but I was in the area to visit Jefferson. I opted to stay 15 miles away, in Marshall, because this hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub. The home page of the website didn't mention the renovations, pool closure. I made my reservations several weeks in advance. We got no washcloths our second day and I fell on a big, muddy wet spot right outside the ground floor elevator. Because of renovations we couldn't get extra cups, tea bags from the breakfast area out first night there. Lastly, one staff member was too busy listening to her earphones to notice me standing at the counter...not a good experience this time around.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am very sorry that your stay was not satisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thank you for your comments and collaboration.
North Richland Hills, Texas
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Over the last week I have stayed in three hotels.. Marshall, TX, Meridian, MS, and Columbus MS. Fairfield Inn & Suites in Marshall...by far the best. Great Staff, Very Clean Rooms and bathrooms, and the best breakfast. This happens to be the our 4th stay here in the last 3 years. I would recommend this stay over any hotel!

Room Tip: Go King Baby!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, March 31, 2014

Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have stayed at many Marriott hotels but never at a Fairfield Inn before, I must say I was pleasantly surprised. This hotel is better and cleaner than many of the Marriotts I have stayed in before. I was in the area for business and the hotel had all that I needed, clean comfortable bed, updated clean washroom and sound proof room. The staff is helpful and friendly, the noise from the highway is not very noticeable and there is free breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed March 2014
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, March 24, 2014

Bolingbrook, Illinois
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Recently renovated and it shows. Stayed in a suite and it's nice. The whirlpool tub isn't very big but it is a nice touch. The close proximity to the highway was a concern but the sound is not an issue.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, March 15, 2014

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 4-5 nights a week for 3+years while working in the area. Very clean rooms, great pricing, friendly staff, and comfortable beds. If I'm ever back in the area i would stay here without thinking twice. Also, if you're here long term, they're willing to give you special rates.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.

Pittsburg, Kansas
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was my first time staying in at a Fairfiled Inn. Originally, I was somewhat concerned when I arrived, because they were under construction. However, they were very accommodating. They offered beverages and appetizers during the evening. The construction wasn't distracting. Overall I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, February 27, 2014