“Probably the nicest hotel in town”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Recently renovated and it shows. Stayed in a suite and it's nice. The whirlpool tub isn't very big but it is a nice touch. The close proximity to the highway was a concern but the sound is not an issue.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your comments & collaboration.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 4-5 nights a week for 3+years while working in the area. Very clean rooms, great pricing, friendly staff, and comfortable beds. If I'm ever back in the area i would stay here without thinking twice. Also, if you're here long term, they're willing to give you special rates.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was my first time staying in at a Fairfiled Inn. Originally, I was somewhat concerned when I arrived, because they were under construction. However, they were very accommodating. They offered beverages and appetizers during the evening. The construction wasn't distracting. Overall I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Earlier this month, February 2014 I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and a very pleasant experience. I had been driving all day was tired and grumpy. But the staff was so pleasant and helpful my mood changed. the room clean and the internet work well. I awaken energized and refreshed. Thanks for an unexpected pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Choose Fairfield it will be worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 25, 2014

When we drove into the parking lot we saw serval construction trucks and a large container. We just knew that we had booked a hotel under renovation. Upon entering the hotel we found that not tot be the case. Only the business center was being renovated and that was a small area off the lobby. The check in was excellent and our keys were waiting. Went to room 105 where we found everything in order and working. The mattress was superb. The room was spotless. Both TVs worked well and there were plenty of TV channels to keep us entertained. The bathroom amenities and towels were very good. There was a small reception during our stay where they had wine and soft drinks along with some chips and fresh veggies. It was nice and unexpected. The morning breakfast contained sausage, an egg omelet and biscuits and gravy. There were also pastries, cereal and fresh fruits. A copy of US Today was available. The area was clean and the food area likewise was clean. This all made for short enjoyable stay. Thanks Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My son and I stayed for one night in early February and found the experience very positive: the staff were very friendly, our room was clean and we had very comfortable beds. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Travelling usually means that you end your day exhausted and in a bed or room that is unfamiliar. The Fairfield Inn in Marshall was a great hotel that was clean and comfortable. The beds and sheets were amazing. The Fairfield had an "okay" breakfast, but the location is right next to an International House of Pancakes (IHOP). They were also right next to a pretty decent Italian Restaurant. If you are travelling to Marshall, this is my top pick!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshall
Hampton Inn Marshall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marshall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marshall
Best Western Executive Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Longview

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall? Share your experiences!