All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelfree breakfastindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubhousekeeping staffking suiteeasy accessgreat roomsausagecaddo lakewonderful stayihophighwayinnsitems
Reviewed November 24, 2012

wonderful hotel and staff...my son plays basketball for ETBU and I travel down at least 6 times a year. I couldnt suggest a more pleasant place to stay. Looking forward to seeing the staff again in a few days!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The people and service was outstanding I,ve stayed at lots of hotels being a cross north america trucker and sometimes it,s nice to get away from the everyday reallity of longdistance trucking and relax in a hotel with all that the marriot had to offer.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The front desk staff was excellent...especially Latoya who took care of our bill separation quickly and efficiently and answered questions with a smile in her voice whenever you called the front desk.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have stayed at the Marshall, TX Fairfield a few times. Each time has been great. It is a great value for families. Our boys love the pool, exercise room, and breakfast. My husband and I have come for anniversary weekends - the whirlpool rooms are very nice. It is easy to access from I-20, and is very close - across the street from - many restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good value for the money, great front desk people especially the overnight person very friendly and helpful, the hotel has a good breakfast selection in the morning, also easy access from the Inter-State, I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family