All reviews front desk great hotel free breakfast indoor pool room was clean hot tub housekeeping staff king suite easy access great room sausage caddo lake wonderful stay ihop highway inns items
Reviewed December 7, 2011

The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Marshall, Texas is the CLEANEST AND FRIENDLIEST Fairfield anywhere! We are Marriott Gold Priority Club members and have stayed in many Fairfield Inns all over the country. The full breakfast buffet featured many hot items and, eventhough, Interstate 20 was close by we did not hear any road noise. The staff was most helpful and friendly.

We have formerly stayed in Shreveport when in this area, but never again. None of the Marriott properties in Shreveport can hold a candle to the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Marshall, Texas. It is worth the extra 30 minute drive.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

On behalf of the entire hotel, thank you for the wonderful review! Our staff was very pleased when they seen what an impact we made, especially since you are a Gold Marriott Rewards Member. We realize that you stay in various Marriott brands all over the U.S. and are some of the best critics. So for us to impress you, we feel greatly honored. It looks like we definitely reached all of our goals during your stay with us. Please let us know if you need assistance with any future reservations. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed December 4, 2011

My room was beautiful. The staff helpful. The front desk assistants friendly and very helpful. I give this property 5 stars. Had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

Thanks for the great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It makes us proud to know that we were able to provide you a relaxing and enjoyable stay. We hope that you will stop in and see us the next time you are in the area!

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I have family in the area and am in Marshall at least 7-10x/year. If available, I always try to stay at the Fairfield. I have been staying here off and on since it opened and have never had any major issues. The hotel and rooms are always clean, staff are always friendly and helpful and I always get a good night's rest. Also, there is plenty of parking and the parking lot is well-lit so I don't have to worry about my car or coming in to the hotel late at night. Would suggest this hotel over any other in Marshall.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for posting a review on our hotel. We love having you here with us! It is important to us that you feel safe and comfortable, especially this time of year. We appreciate that you choose us as your lodging choice while in Marshall. Please let us know if there is anything that we could do differently to enhance the quality of your stays. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 24, 2011

I'm from Victoria, TX and my grandmother 85 years old lives in Marshall, TX. She has no internet at her house which is a issue because my dad (her son) is in Afghanistan and I use Skype to talk to my dad. I called Fairfield Inn and told them the situation, I ask if I could use their internet they said yes. It was great for my grandmother being able to talk to my dad (her son). This is a great hotel, I want to thank the Reservations Manager Fran Hurley for making this possible she is such a blessing.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2011

Thank you so much for posting a review about our hotel. We were more than happy to be able to help your family see your Dad. We greatly appreciate all members of the military and we are glad we could do a little something in return. Please us know if we can do anything else for you at any time. Have a great holiday season.

Thanks,

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Hotel and rooms were clean and comfortable, the quality you expect from any Marriott. It was just what we needed as a rest stop during a long trip. The indoor pool was a happy surprise that let the kids work out some of their energy from being stuck in a car. The breakfast was good quality and variety, something for everyone. Will stay here again on future trips.

• Stayed: November 2011

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to post this review for other travelers to see when making their travel plans. Our goal is to make sure that you have an enjoyable and relaxing stay. We would like to try and ease some of the stress of your traveling, especially during the holiday season. The indoor pool is always nice this time of year for the kids to have some fun. Being a Platinum Elite member, we realize that you travel and stay in many hotels throughout the year. To be able to leave such a positive impact makes us truly proud. Thank you again for posting this review on our hotel. Please let us know if we can ever assist you with future reservations or anything.

Thanks,