La Quinta Inn & Suites Marshall
Texas Inn(Marshall)
$40
$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesgreat dogbiscuitshotel of choiceindoor poolvery nice hotelroom was cleansausagebreakfast bargreat place to stayfelt saferoom keywe've stayedfridge and microwaveother hotelsfirst floorwater pressure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2014

It is nice to find a good clean hotel that accepts pets, our room had all the amenities we could ask for to make it a pleasant stay and we were able to go on the Internet just as comfortably as if we were home.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this LQ location several times and the experience just keeps getting better and better, if that's at all possible. Micheal in particular was fantastic this stay. He was very courteous and helpful and extremely understanding to the challenges of wrangling my special needs son. I only had the pleasure of speaking to Miranda over the phone (once before check in and once during our stay), but each time, she was very friendly and prompt with addressing our issue (missing door latch). The maintenance guy who repaired said door latch, and whose name we didn't catch, was very polite and worked quickly. My son is a "wanderer" and, though small to some, the door latch is something my family deems a necessary safety measure with protecting him from himself, if no one else. Also, we went a bit past the noon checkout time, but the maid was very nice and not once made us feel rushed to evacuate the room. Overall, this was a great stay thanks to the great staff!!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have now stayed at this LQ location four or five times in the last 12 months. The facility is new and well maintained; the staff are friendly and competent. I like the LQ chain of hotels in general, and I recommend this hotel in particular. [April 2014]

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I will be the first to admit I am a huge fan of La Quinta. This hotel is new and beautifully outfitted. Great shower, decent towels, nice bedding.
My complaint is with the management. I had an issue at check in and asked for the manager to call me,so we could discuss. I repeated my request 3 times during my stay but the manager couldn't be bothered to call me. I find this inexcusable. Great place to stay as long as you don't need to deal with management!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yellowlabmom
A TripAdvisor Member
Burleson, Texas
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. Rooms were very clean and staff very nice. The whole experience was wonderful. My sister in law, myself and my 2 month old nephew had a great stay. Breakfast had lots of options and being a vegetarian it was awesome that the gravy for biscuits had no meat.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family